Subject: RE: Dec 20 file
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:56:07 -0500

This message has been processed by Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.

Labor Law Nov 05-June 06 Daily Leads 12-19-2006.xls was not scanned for viruses because it is encrypted.

For more information on antivirus tips and technology, visit
http://ses.symantec.com/

Subject: RE: Dec 20 file
From: "Newman, Annie" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:56:07 -0500

I think the file in question may be from the 19th. I have attached that
file and report for your reference. Does this help?

 

 

Annie Newman

RDI Marketing Services, Inc.

Office: 513-338-1161

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 10:19 AM
To: Newman, Annie
Subject: Dec 20 file

Annie,

Is this the second file of orders or did I ask you for the wrong file.
I thought the original order had a few more orders than this.  I know
the first file had 5 files and I have already imported, edited, and
processed those orders.  So the one I am thinking about is the one you
originally sent with the first file.  Is this the one you sent me?  If
not, I will wait to import this file so that they will be imported in
the proper order.  Let me know.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]