Subject: RE: Users in place
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:05:27 -0500

No problem. Thank you.

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 2:10 PM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: Users in place

Great.  When you do, do you think you could send everything over sorted
by First name?  This is how our system displays these users.  I went
ahead and attached a copy of the last list already sorted.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 1:13 PM

	Subject: RE: Users in place

	Yes. That seems like a good idea. I will send over the list on
Friday.

	Thanks for your help with this.

	Josh

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 1:13 PM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: Re: Users in place

	Josh,

	I think it would be a good idea to keep this list updated on a
weekly basis.  Can we try sending over a master list each Friday
morning?  Then I can update the list each Friday during the day and they
will be ready the following Monday.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 12:59 PM

		Subject: RE: Users in place

		Thank you mike. I have a few more to add.

		1.) Jeanie Barrackman 2459

		      2.) James Berkheimer 2550

		      3.) Randon Aldora 2551

		      4.) Natasha Hart 2552

		      5.) Lowell Mills 2554

		      6.) William Cocker 2555

		      7.) Brandy Drew 2556

		
________________________________

		From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
		Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 11:56 AM
		To: Bridges, Josh
		Subject: Users in place

		Josh,

		I finished up the list Friday and brought it up to date.
Anyone who is on that list is active.  I added any that were not
currently in our system.  I create each user by using the first 4
letters of the first name and the last initial of the last name.  The
password is $ plus the EIS ID.  Let me know if you need any further
explanation.

		Thank you,

		Michael Bishop
		Labor Law Poster Service
		Phone 877-321-4144
		Fax 888-442-4144
		[email-masked]