Subject: RE: order problems
From: "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:35:55 -0500

I did try to call you then. 

Do you want to talk today?

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 9:26 AM
To: Bridges, Josh
Subject: Re: order problems

Did you try to call me yesterday?  I was kind of all over.  If you have
to, ask to be forwarded to my voicemail.  Some of my reps are less
reliable then others.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Bridges, Josh <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:19 AM

	Subject: RE: order problems

	I will call you today.

	
________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 3:26 PM
	To: Bridges, Josh
	Subject: order problems

	Josh,

	We had a couple of problems with some orders.

	Order # 435942 (ph. # 623-478-8388 by Vanessa C) was put in as 

	1-cset AZ and 1-add'l cset AZ.  Then in the address, they put
additional information requesting that the second set be delivered to a
second address.  The shipping address must always remain in the 4-line
format.  Anything else messes up the other labels as they are printed.
Please make sure if multiple addresses are needed, then multiple orders
need to be processed.  It is possible to keep the billing address the
same and ship to a different shipping address.

	Order #436652 & 436653 (phone #573-581-8124 by Shana A) were
duplicates.  The rep must have hit the process button twice.  Please
make sure the rep is waiting for the order to process.  If it hangs up
for some reason, wait for it to go through.

	Order #436674 & 436675 (phone #601-947-2552 by Raul C) were
duplicates.  Same as last, not waiting for the process to end.

	Call me as soon as you get a chance.  I need to speak to you
about the rep list.  I need to have the shortest list possible at any
given time.  The full list you have given me will not display properly
with all of these activated.  Call me and we can discuss this.

	Thank you,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]