Subject: RE: new script and revision sheet
From: "Dooley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "McCarthy, Andy" <[email-masked]>, "Bridges, Josh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:06:03 -0400

11:00 on Monday work?

I would like to include Andy McCarthy and Josh Bridges in the next phase
of calling.

 

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:42 PM
To: Dooley, Ryan
Subject: new script and revision sheet

Ryan,

Attached are a new revised phone script to be used.  Also, I have
included a new revision sheet.  Lastly, there are upcoming minimum wage
changes for a few states that I would suggest we target 1st.  The
changes are on a sheet attached as well.  Call me when you have had a
chance to review everything.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]