Subject: RE: Pricing
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:29:05 -0500

Hi Mike,

Sure, we can do that.  Attached is the updated quote.  Thank you very much
for the opportunity!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 5:29 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

The numbers are real close now.  Your 3" tubes are about a cent more per
tube.  Are you able to come down so that I can show that we are matching the
other company?  LMK

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:43 PM

To: 'LLPS Customer Service' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Pricing

Hi Mike,

No problem.  The price is for one truck (no matter what you fill it with)
for a delivery charge of $175.  If you need more than one delivery then
there are additional charges of $175.

If you just wanted to order the 6" cores, it is still a $175 delivery
charge, plus the cost of the tubes.

I hope that makes more sense.  Please let me know if it does not.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:23 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

Sorry but another question.  Is the $175 for each truckload?  In other
words, if the 25K order needs to be split into 2 deliveries, would it be
$175 (X2)?  Or if the 6" were ordered, would that be the 250 tubes for $175?
Just trying to make sure I have a full understanding of everything included.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:35 AM

To: 'LLPS Customer Service' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Pricing

Hi Mike,

I have updated the quote (we lowered the 2" and 3" even more), to hopefully
be more competitive.  Also, I added the charge for shipping, $175.  Please
let me know how it looks.  Also, our terms are 1% 10 NET 30.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:12 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

The 3" are higher then our current and each of the others as well.  However,
they are all quoting me with the crimped ended tubes.  Obviously those would
be cheaper to produce since there are no caps or stapling involved with
those.  The only other question I had is if the pricing includes shipping
costs or if not, what would be those costs.  I just want to make sure that
all things are considered.  If you need to quote the shipping, the more
exact quantities I order are 25K of the 2", 5K of the 3" and 250 of the 6".
Also, I wasn't sure of the terms for payment as well.  Do you have credit or
would we need to prepay?  LMK

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 8:56 AM

To: 'LLPS Customer Service' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Pricing

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for the information!  Are we still high on the 3", even
after we requoted to $395/M?

You are reading the 6" correctly, and yes you can just order the 6" from us.
However, the prices are FOB our plant with a minimum order of 200, as
quoted.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 4:13 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

Just an update.  You did come in higher on both the 2" and the 3".  However,
you came in lower than everyone for the 6" tubes if I am reading this
correctly.  The quote has it $980 per 1000 which would be basically 98 cents
a piece.  Also, I wasn't sure if your pricing included shipping and/or if a
minimum amount would need to be ordered. This information would be helpful.
If I wanted to, would I be able to order just the 6" tubes? 

Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:04 PM

To: 'LLPS Customer Service' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Pricing

Hi Mike,

Are the 3" still too high?  I know since we are competing against crimped
tubes it may be tough to compete.  I was thinking just a percentage off of
the 3".  But I can look into anything that may help.  How does our current
pricing compare on the other sizes? 

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:50 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

The 3" you were quite a bit more.  The reason I was asking for pricing on
all 3 was that at one time you had said something about a 10% reduction off
of the original quote.  I wasn't sure if you were going to factor that in or
if you had already done that.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 4:45 PM

To: 'LLPS Customer Service' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Pricing

Hi Mike,

Here is the updated quote for the 3".  Are we off on the others too?  I was
under the impression it was just the 3".  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:42 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

I do not need another quote if that is the only change you are proposing.
If you want to change any of the other numbers, let me know.  

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:12 AM

To: LLPS Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Re: Pricing

Mike,

I'm on the road for the rest of the week. Will it be ok if I get that to you
early next week?

Thanks,

Jodey Leser

CPC

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2013, at 9:49 AM, "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Jodey.

Please send me a new quote for all 3 tube sizes which would include any and
all discounts you are proposing.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:31 AM

To: LLPS Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Re: Pricing

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. We can come down to $395/M for the 3" core.  Will that
help at all?

Regards,

Jodey Leser

CPC

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2013, at 11:50 AM, "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Jodey.

I accidentally deleted your reply when I was sorting my emails this morning.
Not intentional I assure you.    I have not yet completed the
paperwork to switch fully.  If you want to resubmit your quote, I can review
it again.  I can tell you you were quite a bit more on the 3" because you
are competing with a crimped end tube without caps.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS