Subject: RE: Mailing Tubes
From: "Meaghan Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 11:09:39 -0400

Hi Michael,

I am a new sales rep with Cascade Paper Converters working with Jodey Leser.
She is out of the office today, but I am happy to help with any immediate
need you have.  Is there a number I can reach you on this afternoon (I will
be on the road until about 1pm)?

Thanks!

Meaghan Natale

Cascade Paper Converters

c 616.881.6595

[email-masked]

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:01 AM
To: Customer Service
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Meaghan Natale'
Subject: Re: Mailing Tubes

Yes we have a good amount of boxes here ready to go.  Your driver can pick
those up on 9/25.  Is Jodey still with the company?  Please have her call me
about the pricing.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:45 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked] ; 'Meaghan Natale'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Mailing Tubes

Your order has been received and is scheduled for 10/09/2015.  Since your
last order, there has been a 3% increase and the new pricing for the 2"
mailing tubes is $360.50/M.  Someone from sales will be sending an official
quote over in the next day or so.  

Also, we have about 230-240 boxes here.  Do you have any more empty ones
that we can pick up in order to complete the order?  We will have a truck
coming thru Lansing 09/25/2015 if it works to pick them up then.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.  Also, you
can send all future orders to [email-masked].

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters