Subject: RE: CPC Core Quote
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:08:32 -0500

Thank you Michael!  I appreciate the feedback.  Have a wonderful
Thanksgiving!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 5:04 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: CPC Core Quote

Hello Jodey.

Just wanted to touch base with you.  We are still in the process of getting
pricing from several vendors.  I will let you know how things progress.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:39 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: CPC Core Quote

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for you interest in Cascade Paper Converters.  It was
very nice to speak to you yesterday.  Per our conversation, attached is our
updated quote for your cores.  Please let me know if you have any questions
or concerns.  Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165