Subject: RE: Tubes needed
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:07:56 -0500

I hear ya!  Tom or I will get back shortly with a date.  How soon would you
need them?  And what size is the most crucial (just checking)?

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 1:00 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Tubes needed

Sorry. Great catch Jodey! Should be 150 each. There are 5/case not 6. That's
the size! Duh! Is it Christmas yet? Need some time off! Eye-rolling smile
emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 12:52 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Tom Natale'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tubes needed

Hi Michael,

Looking into a date for you.  On the 6", do you want 180 or 30 cases, which
is 150 pieces?  Or 180 pieces, which is 36 cases.  Please advise, thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 12:40 PM
To: Jodey Leser; Tom Natale
Subject: Tubes needed

Hello.

I need to place another order for soonest delivery. Please order us the
following:

6" tubes - 150 each - 30 cases (5/cs)

3" tubes - 1875 each - 75 cases (25/cs)

2" tubes - 9,128 each - 163 cases (56/cs) - or whatever fills the truck

Please let me know when we might get those. I know with the holidays, it
kind of throws things off a bit. Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS