Subject: RE: CPC Core Quote
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:55:48 -0400

No problem Mike.  I am looking into it for you.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:38 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Re: CPC Core Quote

Jodey,

Can you go ahead and check on pricing using the original box sizes I gave
you.  I am thinking the larger boxes will actually cause more problems with
excess weights.  What size box are you planning on using for the 5" tubes
and how many are going to be contained in those boxes?  Let me know what you
come up with.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Barnes 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:13 AM

Subject: RE: CPC Core Quote

Mike,

Good thing we checked with our corrugated supplier, their prices have
increased.  I have attached a new quote, the prices on the 3” and 2” went up
slightly.  These prices are based on a box size of 20 x 20 x 25.  This is a
little larger than what you are currently getting, but it was the size with
the best price.  The 3” would hold 56 pieces and the 2” would hold 115
pieces.  The good news on that is less handling in your warehouse and it
will still take up the same amount of space.

I am not sure if these new prices will still look good for you?  Please
review and let me know.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:11 AM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Re: CPC Core Quote

The 5" tubes fit 13/bx.  The box dimensions are 23.5"high x 16"wide x
23.5"deep.  The reason I asked you if the pricing of the boxes were included
was that when we were originally quoted for the tubes, they had forgotten to
include that in the price and had to add it in.  I just what to make sure I
know all the pricing up front and that there are no surprises or add-ons
later on.  As far as delivery, I  just need to know the cost per delivery or
truck load.  At least that is how I am charged through Caraustar.  Let me
know what you come up with.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Barnes 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 8:25 PM

Subject: RE: CPC Core Quote

Hi Mike,

The price for the 2” is for a total of 25,000 tubes, but we would deliver ½
the order and warehouse the other half.  See the attached corrected quote, I
added that note.  However, if you want to take them all at one time to save
on shipping that is fine also.  Whatever you would like to do we can
accommodate.

We almost always quote in per thousand; the price each is $0.825.  This
would be for a quantity of 200 to 260.

I believe the cost of the cartons are included, but let me double check.
However, I am missing the box quantity of the 5”.  Can you please give that
to me again?  I have the other box quantities:  25 pc for the 3” and 56 pc
for the 2”.  Just a reminder, it will take a week or two to get the boxes in
for the first order.

I will try and get you a ballpark delivery quote tomorrow.  Do you want a
delivery price on all three items at one time?

 

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 5:39 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Re: CPC Core Quote

Hi Jodey.

    It was nice to meet you as well and thanks for the quick quote.  The
numbers look good.  I was wondering how you would charge if we need to bring
in half the 25,000 at a time.  When things are busier we will bring this
amount in about every 2 weeks.  We physically can only fit about 640 boxes
(of 25/each) total in our warehouse.  

    Also, you quoted our 5" tubes with a cost/1000.  If we are only ordering
200-260 each time, (again space), are we going to be charged a higher price
for these and/or would you build 1000 and warehouse the balance for us?  

    Lastly, what would be a ballpark for delivery on a truckload and if
there any additional costs for the cartons?  Let me know asap.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Barnes 

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 4:21 PM

Subject: CPC Core Quote

Hi Mike,

I want to thank you again for taking time out of your busy (or not so busy
summer schedule :-)) to meet with me.  It was a pleasure getting to know you
and a little history of Labor Law Poster Service.  I have attached our quote
for your cores.  Please review and let me know how it looks.  I hope we can
save you some money?  We should be able to save you some money on freight,
as well.  We are a little closer.

I will follow up with you in a few days, or feel free to call me anytime.
If I don’t hear from you this week, have a great 4th of July.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703