Subject: RE: CPC Core Quote
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:25:57 -0400

Hi Mike,

The price for the 2” is for a total of 25,000 tubes, but we would deliver ½
the order and warehouse the other half.  See the attached corrected quote, I
added that note.  However, if you want to take them all at one time to save
on shipping that is fine also.  Whatever you would like to do we can
accommodate.

We almost always quote in per thousand; the price each is $0.825.  This
would be for a quantity of 200 to 260.

I believe the cost of the cartons are included, but let me double check.
However, I am missing the box quantity of the 5”.  Can you please give that
to me again?  I have the other box quantities:  25 pc for the 3” and 56 pc
for the 2”.  Just a reminder, it will take a week or two to get the boxes in
for the first order.

I will try and get you a ballpark delivery quote tomorrow.  Do you want a
delivery price on all three items at one time?

 

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 5:39 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Re: CPC Core Quote

Hi Jodey.

    It was nice to meet you as well and thanks for the quick quote.  The
numbers look good.  I was wondering how you would charge if we need to bring
in half the 25,000 at a time.  When things are busier we will bring this
amount in about every 2 weeks.  We physically can only fit about 640 boxes
(of 25/each) total in our warehouse.  

    Also, you quoted our 5" tubes with a cost/1000.  If we are only ordering
200-260 each time, (again space), are we going to be charged a higher price
for these and/or would you build 1000 and warehouse the balance for us?  

    Lastly, what would be a ballpark for delivery on a truckload and if
there any additional costs for the cartons?  Let me know asap.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Barnes 

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 4:21 PM

Subject: CPC Core Quote

Hi Mike,

I want to thank you again for taking time out of your busy (or not so busy
summer schedule :-)) to meet with me.  It was a pleasure getting to know you
and a little history of Labor Law Poster Service.  I have attached our quote
for your cores.  Please review and let me know how it looks.  I hope we can
save you some money?  We should be able to save you some money on freight,
as well.  We are a little closer.

I will follow up with you in a few days, or feel free to call me anytime.
If I don’t hear from you this week, have a great 4th of July.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703