Subject: RE: New Order
From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:29:30 -0400

There is a two week lead time on this order.  I will note the 2500 quantity
and figure from this, plus the 3" tubes, how many 2" tubes we can get on the
truck and let you know.

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 2:07 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: New Order

Sorry Tom.

Just noticed what I wrote.  There are roughly 25 cases/pallet and we need 4
pallets.  So yes, we need 2500 tubes, which is 100 cases of 25 each.  Sorry
for the confusion.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 1:59 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: 'Tom Natale' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: New Order

Hi Mike,

I need to clarify the quantity for the 3" tubes.  Do you 25 cases at 25/case
or do you want 2500 total?  This will determine how many 2" tubes we can get
on the truck.

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters