Subject: RE: Cases
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Thomas Natale'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:17:19 -0500

Perfect, we will swing by next Tuesday.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 11:11 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Cases

We always have some. You may still need to order some because many of the
the ones we are getting are a bit torn up and/or have a lot of excessive
writing on them (our people of course). So we have had to throw out anything
that is not useable. We do still have a pretty good amount. Can't give you
an exact count. Your driver can stop by anytime. They're ready to go.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 11:02 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: 'Thomas Natale' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Cases

Hi Mike,

Do you have any empty cartons we could pick up?  We need about 100 to
complete your order.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165