Subject: RE: Price quote for 2016/2017 season
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:18:57 -0400

Oops, sorry about that.  See attached.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:32 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Price quote for 2016/2017 season

Hello Jodey.

I just need something that sates what the pricing is for each product we get
from you. Winking smile emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:15 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Price quote for 2016/2017 season

Hi Michael,

I hope you have been enjoying our hot summer, I sure have!  It's tough to
tell if there will be an increase a few months ahead of time.  With that
said, we don't foresee one yet, we haven't even heard rumblings of it - so
that's great news.  If things do change in 2017, our max increase would be
3%.  I really don't know if there will be one in 2017.  We had one in 2014
and one in 2015, so I just don't see it being justified at this time.  In
the past we have gone 5 years without an increase, but it really is market
driven and if I could read the future market - I'd be retired on a boat
somewhere J

I hope this helps, a little at least.  Have a great day.  Feel free to call
me if you would like to discuss further.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 4:49 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Price quote for 2016/2017 season

Hello Jodey.

I am doing my annual evaluation of the products we use from our various
vendors. We have been satisfied with your company's service but need to
verify current pricing and/or any pricing changes for the 2016/2017 season.
If you could send me over a breakdown of what that is, it would be greatly
appreciated. Look forward from hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS