Subject: CPC Core Quote
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 16:21:55 -0400

Hi Mike,

I want to thank you again for taking time out of your busy (or not so busy
summer schedule :-)) to meet with me.  It was a pleasure getting to know you
and a little history of Labor Law Poster Service.  I have attached our quote
for your cores.  Please review and let me know how it looks.  I hope we can
save you some money?  We should be able to save you some money on freight,
as well.  We are a little closer.

I will follow up with you in a few days, or feel free to call me anytime.
If I don't hear from you this week, have a great 4th of July.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703