Subject: RE: Tube order
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:04:13 -0500

Hi Michael,

We are a little bit behind due to the short lead time and getting boxes in.
I was hoping to deliver everything on Wednesday, but if it is OK with you we
will deliver the 3" and some of the 2" on Wednesday and the balance on
Friday.  I will only charge you for one delivery because we did commit to
Wednesday.  Does that sound OK with you?  Please let me know, thank you!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: Jodey Leser [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 4:11 PM
To: 'Michael B'
Subject: RE: Tube order

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for the order.  Should I just use "verbalmike" for the PO?

I believe we can get these to you by Wednesday, 1-15 or next week.  Thursday
at the latest, will that work?

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 3:04 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Tube order

Hello Jodey.

    I would like to go ahead and order some tubes.  As I told you on the
phone we will not need the 6" tubes now.  We are getting pretty low on the
3" so we really need those asap .  Please place the order for 25,000 of the
2" tubes with one end stapled (2 staples is fine) and 5,000 of the 3" tubes
with one end stapled (2 staples as well).  I am not sure if this is already
the case but I would like to request that the stapled cap ends be on the
bottom of each box. So in other words, when the box is opened from the top,
they can work straight out of it.

  If you could get me an ETA for this order, that would be very helpful.  

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS