Subject: RE: Special tube size needed
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:16:55 -0400

We will pick them up today 

Thanks 

Tom

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 8:55 AM
To: Tom Natale
Subject: Fw: Special tube size needed

Hello Tom.

Let me know if that date works for delivery. Also, if you need boxes, you
can send a driver at any time. We have bundles waiting. Let me know how
things progress.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:08 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Special tube size needed

Thanks, Michael!

I will be out on vacation the next two weeks so I sent this to our customer
service rep, Jenny, and Tom.  They will put the order together for you and
get back with you on the date.

 

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 2:17 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Special tube size needed

Hello Jodey.

We are going to hold off this time on the ordering the special size tubes. I
appreciate the quote on that. I do want to order the following for September
23 delivery: 

    75 - 6" tubes (15cs, 5/cs)

    3,750 - 3" tubes (25cs, 25/cs)

    11,200 - 2" tubes(200cs, 56/cs)

Please use all previous specs. Also, if you can make sure the labels are
properly attached, that would be appreciated. We had discussed that in
previous emails. Please confirm delivery date and let me know if you have
any questions.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 8:47 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Special tube size needed

Hi Michael,

I added the new length to the attached quote.  The price is good as long as
you order them with the 3 x 19" usable core.  Please let me know if you have
any questions or concerns.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 3:00 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Special tube size needed

Hello Jodey.

Those are 37" long (36" usable). And yes, I would order these with my
regular 3" tubes.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 2:04 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Special tube size needed

Hi Michael,

Is 37" the usable length or overall length?  Just so I get this clear, you
will order it with your normal order?  Otherwise it would cost about $125
just for the case.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:57 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Special tube size needed

Hello Jodey.

Hope all is well with you. I need to get a quote on a special item. I may
need to add it to an upcoming order to get the best pricing which is fine.
Basically I need a 3" tube but 37" long. I would think those would be 25/cs
like our current 3" tubes are sent. I only need 1 case so I am not sure how
that will affect the price. Please let me know asap. Once I get your reply,
I will get you quantities to get a new order processed.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS