Subject: RE: Pricing
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'LLPS Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:45:48 -0500

Hi Mike,

Here is the updated quote for the 3".  Are we off on the others too?  I was
under the impression it was just the 3".  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49331

616-974-9165

From: LLPS Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:42 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pricing

Hello Jodey.

I do not need another quote if that is the only change you are proposing.
If you want to change any of the other numbers, let me know.  

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:12 AM

To: LLPS Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Re: Pricing

Mike,

I'm on the road for the rest of the week. Will it be ok if I get that to you
early next week?

Thanks,

Jodey Leser

CPC

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2013, at 9:49 AM, "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Jodey.

Please send me a new quote for all 3 tube sizes which would include any and
all discounts you are proposing.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:31 AM

To: LLPS Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Re: Pricing

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. We can come down to $395/M for the 3" core.  Will that
help at all?

Regards,

Jodey Leser

CPC

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2013, at 11:50 AM, "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Jodey.

I accidentally deleted your reply when I was sorting my emails this morning.
Not intentional I assure you.    I have not yet completed the
paperwork to switch fully.  If you want to resubmit your quote, I can review
it again.  I can tell you you were quite a bit more on the 3" because you
are competing with a crimped end tube without caps.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS