Subject: RE: Pallet
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:22:04 -0400

$100, they had the wrong account!!!!  So glad I called!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:11 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Pallet

Hello Jodey.

I probably should have checked to see how much it was going to cost to
deliver a pallet.  I don't think I want to have you send those after all.
Please cancel the 16 and we will just take the Friday delivery with all that
fits on a truck.  Let me know if that is a problem.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:28 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Pallet

Hi Michael,

We fit 16 boxes on a pallet.  Shipped USF Holland, $470 charge.  Will go out
today for delivery tomorrow.

FYI, the entire order will be larger than a straight truck so it will have
to come in two deliveries.  One on Friday and the other one early next week.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165