Subject: RE: Tube pricing
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:16:53 -0400

It will be Monday 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 2:15 PM
To: Tom Natale
Cc: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Hello Tom.

You had mentioned that those tubes would ship Friday or Monday. It would
work best for us if we could get those next Monday or Tuesday. Please do
confirm which day, (10/10 or 10/11), just so I can make sure we are staffed
accordingly. 

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 8:47 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

okay

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2016 8:49 AM
To: Tom Natale
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

No PO #. Also, please make sure they are putting the new labels towards the
top of the box. That way when the cartons are opened, we are opening the end
with the open ends. Thumbs up emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 7:17 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

PO#  ?

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:21 PM
To: Tom Natale; 'Jodey Leser'
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Hello Tom.

I appreciate the quick response. Please go ahead and use the 200 cartons of
2" tubes for now and get back with me on the soonest you can get those to
us. I am good on 3" and 6" for now. Much aprreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 4:04 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Jodey Leser'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

Michael

I think we have approx 200 CARTONS AND COULD START RUNNING AS EARLY AS
TOMORROW IF YOU NEED IT THAT FAST. We have one winder open right now.
Probably ship Friday or Monday 

Does that help?

Tom

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 3:49 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Cc: Tom Natale
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Hello Jodey.

Can you tell me how many boxes bundled (cartons) do you have there now?
Also, What is the quickest you could turn around some 2" tubes? Let me know
asap. 

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 11:00 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

Hi Mike,

Well, that stinks.  We cannot come down to their prices, the 2" just doesn't
make sense for us to run.  The only thing I can do is come down a bit and
hold the prices throughout all of 2017.  I know Caraustar is desperate right
now.  The investing company that purchased them is not happy with their
performance and I think they are panicking a little.  Our prices would be as
followed:

6":  $880/M

3":  $302/M

2":  $250/M

I know it is not as competitive as their price and I understand you have to
do what is best for your company, as we do too.  I just want to thank you
for giving us an opportunity to retain the business, it was very much
appreciated!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:50 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Stapled one end and the other loose.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:37 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

Stapled cap? Or just two caps loose?

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:26 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Hello Jodey.

Yes it does and probable lift-gate too. He just confirmed that last night.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 10:21 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

Dang!  And this includes one plug stapled and one plug loose?  Just
checking!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 9:56 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Tube pricing

Hello Jodey.

They obviously are trying to gain our business based on the quote given. If
you all can match or beat pricing, that would be great. The pricing is as
follow:

    2" - $175.00 (price per/M)

    3" - $280.00 (price per/M)

    6" - $820.00 (price per/M)

If you can get back to me with a quick answer on this, it would be greatly
appreciated. Fingers crossed emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:43 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Tube pricing

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I missed your call yesterday, I didn't even hear the phone ring.
I called again, tag you are it! J

We do not want to lose your business and Caraustar is on a rampage of
cutting our prices right now at several customers.  Just let me know where
we need to be and I'll see if we can match or do better.  We are also asking
our trucking company regarding a lift gate.  If it's easier to connect via
e-mail just shoot me an e-mail back.  Thank you for allowing us to retain
the business, it is much appreciated!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 2:30 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Tube pricing

Hello Jodey.

Hopefully things are well with you. I did want to let you know that after
conducting my annual pricing reports, I did have a vendor that has come in
cheaper for all 3 tubes sizes and they have committed to delivering on a
truck with a liftgate. I have not committed to them as I would like to give
you all an opportunity to potentially match their pricing. I just wanted to
be upfront about everything. I am leaving for the day now but will be in
touch with you on Monday.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS