Subject: RE: pricing
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:41:04 -0400

Hi Mike,

Yes, we can still hold our price from 7-16-08.  Strange, calling you was on
my "to do" list today.  Please remember that the first order will take a
little longer than the rest of the orders because we will need to order the
corrugated.  After the firsts order, we will stock your corrugated for you
to cut down on lead time.

Do you want to place an order????

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 12:45 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: pricing

Hi Jodey.

I just wanted to touch base with you and confirm pricing.  Can you please
confirm the pricing on the products that you previously quoted me on.  I
just want to make sure we are all on the same page and that there are no
"surprises".

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]