Subject: RE: CPC Cores
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:43:01 -0500

Mike,

The 18th is just fine, thank you.  We have already run your 2nd half of the
cores.  I put his target length at 20.25", this should allow for some
shrinkage in winter and still have 19" usable space.  I will be very
interested as to what your findings are for this 2nd half.  If we need to
make more adjustments based on this 2nd load we will be more than happy to.
Thank you for the information on your process of shipping.  This information
will help me explain to the operator what your requirements are.

I will follow up shortly after the 18th.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 5:44 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Re: CPC Cores

Jodey,

We will probably be able to take the rest of the order on Thursday 18th if
that is ok with you all.  However I do want to point out something we have
found.  It appears that the lengths of the tubes have variations of 1/4" to
1/2".  Most of the tubes are about a 1/2" longer than our original tubes but
some are only a 1/4".  Can you make sure that all of the tubes have a length
that is right around 20" consistently.  What may have happened before may
have just happened to a portion of the tubes.  Some may have actually been
closer to size and weight of our originals.  The problem is that we don't
weigh each individual tube so we have to go with the larger weight to ensure
that our orders are not returned for insufficient postage.  Also the thinner
wall should help.  Let me know what you think and if that day is good for
delivery.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Barnes 

To: 'Mike' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 11:00 AM

Subject: CPC Cores

Hi Mike,

Hope all is well.  I was just wondering when you will take the balance of
the cores?  Do you think it will be before the end of the year?  Thanks
again for the opportunity!

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703