Subject: RE: Tubes needed
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:21:15 -0400

Thanks Michael

  _____  

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:15 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Cc: 'Tom Natale'
Subject: Re: Tubes needed

Hello Jodey.

This email will work in place of an PO.  We will write it on the calendar
for delivery.  Thumbs up emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Leser 

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:06 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: 'Tom <mailto:[email-masked]>  Natale' 

Subject: RE: Tubes needed

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the order.  I will proceed with the order.  Would you like to
use a PO or just this e-mail as the PO.  Two weeks from today is great,
4-20.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 1:18 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Cc: Tom Natale
Subject: Tubes needed

Hello Jodey.

I would like to put in an order for some tubes.  This time we only need 2" &
3" tubes (no 6").  One of the last times we ordered, we ordered 3" with the
balance in 2" tubes of what would fit on the truck.  I? would like to do the
same this time.  Please order us 3450 (150 cases of 23/cs) of the 3" tubes
and then all of the rest 2" tubes (whatever fills the truck up).  I was
thinking that would be around 10K.  If it is more or less, that is fine.  It
would be great to receive those 2 weeks from today or sooner if they are
ready to go.  Let me know how you plan to proceed. 

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS