Subject: RE: Tube delivery date?
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:14:59 -0500

Michael,

I am so sorry!  I forgot to get back with you both Monday and then I was
back in the office on Wednesday and asked about your order and then never
contacted you.  We are going to try and deliver Wednesday, Thursday at the
latest.  Again, I am so sorry!  I saw your e-mail late last night on my
phone and almost died that I forgot.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:08 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Tube delivery date?

Hello Jodey.

Can you tell me when we can expect to get the 6" and 2" tubes?  Let me know
ASAP.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS