Subject: RE: Mailing tubes needed
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:24:30 -0400

Thanks Michael, We will be back to you with specifics later today 

Tom

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 4:06 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Cc: Tom Natale
Subject: Mailing tubes needed

Hello Jodey.

I need to order 2" mailing tubes to the same specs as we have in the past.
We don't need 3" this time but will probably order those in the next order
with the 6".  I am not certain if you know the quantity that fits in a truck
load but that would be helpful for me to know to determine quantities to
order.  Maybe this time, please order us 15,400 (275 cartons of 56 each).
Please let me know when we might expect delivery of these so I can get this
scheduled on the calendar for shipping.  Please let me know if you have any
questions or concerns. 

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS