Subject: RE: Mailing tubes
From: "Jodey Barnes" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mike'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:30:25 -0500

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the heads up.  I really appreciate you letting me know why we are
losing your business.  I respect your decision and I just want you to know
we are always here if you need anything in the future.  Thank you for the
opportunity and hopefully we will cross paths in the future.

Take care.

Regards,

Jodey Barnes

Director of Sales & Marketing

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

248-467-1703

  _____  

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 12:37 PM
To: Jodey Barnes
Subject: Mailing tubes

Jodey,

I just wanted to give you an update on the mailing tube situation.  We have
decided to go with another vendor at this time.  The reason being is that we
were able to get all products for a cheaper price and they are charging us
for shipping.  This company also has a crimping machine and is able to
provide the 3" crimped tubes for us as well (again at a cheaper price).  We
can now use just the one vendor to get all of our mailing tubes needs taken
care of.  The main reason is that the rep is the mother of one of the owners
girlfriends.  Sorry for the bad news.  I appreciate the time you have served
us.  If something changes in the future or if this company can no longer
meet our needs, I will contact you.  

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]