Subject: RE: New Order
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>, "'Customer Service'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:38:09 -0400

I'll order a few 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:24 AM
To: Tom Natale; 'Customer Service'; 'Jodey Leser'
Subject: Re: New Order

Please just send 7000 (125 cases) now, as we probably have enough room for
that.  We do have some boxes now.  Our production is down now because of
equipment failure so we are not really going through many boxes right now.
You may need to order some this time.  We have the others available if your
driver wants to stop and get them.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:49 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Customer Service'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Jodey Leser'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Order

I think we figured we could get 134  cases as the previous truck wasn't
completely full. We can hold it to 125  if you would like. Do you have
anymore empty cartons?

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:48 AM
To: Customer Service; Tom Natale; Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: New Order

Hello.

Our delivery from last Friday had 255 cases (14,280).  If we are using the
same size boxes, which I believe we do, we should have 125 cases of the 2"
(7,000) that should fit on the truck.  Please let me know if this looks
right and send me confirmation of when we will be getting the next order.
Much appreciated!  

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 2:29 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: New Order

There is a two week lead time on this order.  I will note the 2500 quantity
and figure from this, plus the 3" tubes, how many 2" tubes we can get on the
truck and let you know.

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2015 2:07 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: New Order

Sorry Tom.

Just noticed what I wrote.  There are roughly 25 cases/pallet and we need 4
pallets.  So yes, we need 2500 tubes, which is 100 cases of 25 each.  Sorry
for the confusion.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 1:59 PM

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: 'Tom Natale' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: New Order

Hi Mike,

I need to clarify the quantity for the 3" tubes.  Do you 25 cases at 25/case
or do you want 2500 total?  This will determine how many 2" tubes we can get
on the truck.

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters