Subject: RE: 2" tubes needed
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:01:16 -0500

Same supplier Mike  maybe just some bad caps. I'll send over an extra box
with this load. Might have a truck stop in this week to get some empties. We
will deliver 121/4  or 12/7

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 1:50 PM
To: Tom Natale
Cc: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: 2" tubes needed

Hello Tom.

We have many boxes ready to be picked up now. Can you get me an expected day
of delivery so that I can get it on our calendar? Also on a side note, many
of the 3" caps we received with the last order are not usable. I am not sure
if you may have switched manufacturers but the last batch are pretty flimsy
and are collapsing when being placed in the tubes. We are trying to make due
with what we was delivered but would probably need these replaced. Please
look into this for me and let me know what can be done to remedy this.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 3:00 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: 2" tubes needed

Looks like first week in Dec. Mike, do you have any empty boxes?

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 2:40 PM
To: Tom Natale
Subject: Re: 2" tubes needed

Hello Tom.

Just checking to see if you had a chance to get this processed for me. I am
going for the day but will be back Monday. Have a good weekend. Winking
smile emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Tom Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:21 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  ; 'Jodey Leser'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: 2" tubes needed

Checking on boxes right now and will have an answer tomorrow

thanks

Tom

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:11 PM
To: Jodey Leser; Tom Natale
Subject: 2" tubes needed

Hello Jodey and Tom.

I would like to place another order for 2" tubes with caps (1 end w/2
staples) - 19" useable - (56/cs). I think we could take 15,008 (268 cases)
or a few more/less depending on what fills a truck. Please let me know what
you will be sending and confirm the earliest delivery time.  Let me know if
you have any questions or concerns. Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS