Subject: RE: Boxes
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:45:58 -0400

Sure  no problem. We did order smaller boxes for this run   16"   x  16"  x
21"  I think 

  _____  

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: Boxes

Sorry Tom.

I thought it had the rest of the email in what I sent you.  This is what I
sent her.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Michael B <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 9:26 AM

To: Jodey <mailto:[email-masked]>  Leser 

Subject: Boxes

Hello Jodey.

I would like to know if we would be able to save some of the smaller boxes
we still had from our last vendor for your company to use for our next
order.  The boxes we used to get are smaller, (hold 56), and a bit easier to
handle especially when they are full, as we use them to transport to USPS.
We have maybe 50 or so left.  Could we give those to the driver when they
come next Friday (or sooner if you have them ready sooner)?  If not, I will
just have shipping throw them in the recycle bin.  Let me know.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS