Subject: RE: Mailing Tubes
From: "Tom Natale" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>, "'Jodey Leser'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Meaghan Natale'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:40:14 -0400

Hi Michael Jodey is out today but the answer is 10/9 if that is okay with
you. If you need them sooner please let us know

Tom

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 11:37 AM
To: Jodey Leser
Cc: Tom Natale
Subject: Re: Mailing Tubes

Hello Jodey.

I don't believe I ever received an expected delivery date.  Can you please
send that to me?

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 9:20 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: Mailing Tubes

Hi Mike,

It was nice to speak with you this morning.  Per our conversation, attached
is your updated quote.  Thank you for the order!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:16 AM
To: Meaghan Natale
Cc: 'Jodey Leser'
Subject: Re: Mailing Tubes

Hello Meaghan.

I am ok to wait for Jodey when she is going to back.  Unless she is going to
be unavailable for a long period of time.  If that is the case, then we
should probably schedule a time to talk.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Meaghan Natale <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:09 AM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: 'Jodey Leser' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: RE: Mailing Tubes

Hi Michael,

I am a new sales rep with Cascade Paper Converters working with Jodey Leser.
She is out of the office today, but I am happy to help with any immediate
need you have.  Is there a number I can reach you on this afternoon (I will
be on the road until about 1pm)?

Thanks!

Meaghan Natale

Cascade Paper Converters

c 616.881.6595

[email-masked]

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:01 AM
To: Customer Service
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Meaghan Natale'
Subject: Re: Mailing Tubes

Yes we have a good amount of boxes here ready to go.  Your driver can pick
those up on 9/25.  Is Jodey still with the company?  Please have her call me
about the pricing.  Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:45 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked] ; 'Meaghan Natale'
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Mailing Tubes

Your order has been received and is scheduled for 10/09/2015.  Since your
last order, there has been a 3% increase and the new pricing for the 2"
mailing tubes is $360.50/M.  Someone from sales will be sending an official
quote over in the next day or so.  

Also, we have about 230-240 boxes here.  Do you have any more empty ones
that we can pick up in order to complete the order?  We will have a truck
coming thru Lansing 09/25/2015 if it works to pick them up then.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions.  Also, you
can send all future orders to [email-masked].

 

Thanks!

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters