Subject: RE: Delivery Tomorrow
From: "Jodey Leser" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:54:28 -0400

Michael,

Great, thank you!  Yes, the driver will take the boxes back.  His name is
Charles and that company drives exclusively for us.

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:45 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Delivery Tomorrow

Hello Jodey.

We have to offload everything by hand since the truck has no lift gate.  We
don't usually need any of the pallets (maybe a few).  So how ever you want
to get them to us is fine.  Also, can you confirm that it is still ok to
return some of the boxes that we already have?  Tom said that would be fine
to send them back with the driver.  Just wanted to make sure that the driver
"gets the memo".  Winking smile emoticon

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Jodey Leser <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39 PM

To: 'Michael B' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: Delivery Tomorrow

Hi Michael,

I cannot remember, when we deliver do you take the boxes off the pallets?
Please explain the unloading process to me.  Our pallets are pretty wide
right now and we cannot fit them side by side in the truck.  We either need
to make some narrower pallets or put boxes in loose.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jodey Leser

Cascade Paper Converters, LLC

4935 Starr St. SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

616-974-9165