Subject: FW: Special tube size needed
From: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:22:42 -0400

Mike,

Received. Okay for 09/23/2016. Do you have a PO# for this order? 

Thanks!

Jenny

Customer Service

Cascade Paper Converters

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 9, 2016 2:17 PM
To: Jodey Leser
Subject: Re: Special tube size needed

Hello Jodey.

We are going to hold off this time on the ordering the special size tubes. I
appreciate the quote on that. I do want to order the following for September
23 delivery: 

    75 - 6" tubes (15cs, 5/cs)

    3,750 - 3" tubes (25cs, 25/cs)

    11,200 - 2" tubes(200cs, 56/cs)

Please use all previous specs. Also, if you can make sure the labels are
properly attached, that would be appreciated. We had discussed that in
previous emails. Please confirm delivery date and let me know if you have
any questions.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS