Subject: RE: Quote 131235A
From: "Terri Ostic" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Michael B'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 13:40:56 -0500

Mike,

You can fit 29 skids on a truckload.  

25,536   2"            19 skids

4,800     3"            8 skids

   240      6"            2 skids

                                29 total skids

Due to the holidays, we cannot get a quote from the trucking companies until
Monday.  We will send them the info to ship 29 skids from Saginaw MI 48601
to Lansing MI 48917 and I'll send you the quote as soon as I get it.  We'll
see if the $500 estimate given in November has changed.

Terri

 

From: Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:47 PM
To: Terri Ostic
Subject: Re: Quote 131235A

Hello Terri.

I did see the $500 estimate for shipping on the quote.  The copy that Joey
had given me looked as though it was IL which I was thinking that meant
orders shipping to Illinois.  Embarrassed smile emoticon

I have traditionally always ordered the same quantities; 25K of the 2", 5K
of the 3", and about 250 of the 6" if that helps any to give a more accurate
shipping pricing.  Let me know if you need any further information from me.
Much appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

From: Terri Ostic <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:45 AM

To: [email-masked] 

Subject: Quote 131235A

Mike,

Quote 131235-A is still good.  Pricing does not include freight.  The quote
does indicate that the freight charge for a full truck load would be
approximately $500.  Once we know the exact size of an order, we can
calculate the space and weight of that order and get quotes from the freight
companies.

Thank you,

Terri Ostic

Customer Service Representative

Email:  [email-masked]

Nagel Paper, Inc

3286 Industrial Dr

Saginaw MI  48601

989-753-4405

989-753-2493 Fax

www.nagelpaper.com <http://www.nagelpaper.com/> 

www.coinbankstore.com <http://www.coinbankstore.com/>