Subject: Quote 131235A
From: "Terri Ostic" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:45:06 -0500

Mike,

Quote 131235-A is still good.  Pricing does not include freight.  The quote
does indicate that the freight charge for a full truck load would be
approximately $500.  Once we know the exact size of an order, we can
calculate the space and weight of that order and get quotes from the freight
companies.

Thank you,

Terri Ostic

Customer Service Representative

Email:  [email-masked]

Nagel Paper, Inc

3286 Industrial Dr

Saginaw MI  48601

989-753-4405

989-753-2493 Fax

 <http://www.nagelpaper.com/> www.nagelpaper.com

 <http://www.coinbankstore.com/> www.coinbankstore.com