Subject: Fwd: Quote 131235-A
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:15:23 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terri Ostic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Subject: Quote 131235-A
To: [email-masked]

Joey

Attached is the updated quote 131235-A which includes the 0.075 wall
pricing.

As far as freight is concerned.  It is more cost effective to keep the
freight separate from the unit price.  We estimate that a full truckload
will cost approximately $500.  If you order a smaller quantity the cost
would be based on the size of the shipment.  By averaging the cost of
freight into the per piece price would raise the pricing quite a bit.  If
you always order a full truckload, every time, then the freight can be
calculated into the unit price.

I will send you a sample of a tube with a 0.055 wall and one with a 0.075
wall.  You can’t see much of a difference but you can feel it.   Do you
want the samples sent to  6323 W. Saginaw Hwy, Lansing MI  48917?

If you have more questions, let me know.

Terri Ostic

Customer Service Representative

Email:  [email-masked]

*Nagel Paper, Inc*

3286 Industrial Dr

Saginaw MI  48601

989-753-4405

989-753-2493 Fax

www.nagelpaper.com

www.coinbankstore.com