Subject: UPS Label Delivery, 1Z5A282E8740703343
From: "Labor Law Poster Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:40:04 -0400 (EDT)

UPS Returns Label Delivery

This notice tells you that a UPS shipper has sent you an electronic UPS Returns Label.

You can print and use this label to include in your outbound shipment, or send it to the consignee. The label will be available for 10 days.

Note: When retrieving your UPS Returns Label below, we will provide you with both a UPS Returns Label and Commercial Invoice if the invoice was prepared by the original shipper.

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/return/instructions.html View UPS Returns Documentation Instructions

You have received a return shipping label.  To retrieve the label, copy and paste the following URL into your Web browser:
https://www.ups.com/u.a/L.class?7E5A282E8740opWi9fsIV9U%3DOS9

To view the receipt, copy and paste the following URL into your Web browser:
https://www.ups.com/u.a/L.class?7E5A282E8740opWi9fsIV9U%3DPSA

To find the closest place to drop off your shipment, copy and paste the following URL into your Web browser:
http://www.ups.com/dropoff?autosubmit=1&Lang=eng&Country=US&Postal=29201&UpsDropboxes=no&GroundPickUp=no

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/return/index.html Find Out More About Returning Your Shipment
______________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.

This e-mail was automatically generated by UPS e-mail services at the shipper's request.  Any reply to this e-mail will not be received by UPS or the shipper.  Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service.

____2II2II2s8mf_SW7@LHmgBKLBKrv7BV11ALs7mg7DLHV6BH____