Subject: RE: UPS / Filemake integration
From: "Phillips Tim \(det1tjp\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:07:30 -0400

Hi Mike,
 
We really have 2 issues. The first is getting the ODBC connection to
work. We could not access the data from WorldShip or from Microsoft
Access. It appears that it is either a rights issue or that we did not
have the correct ODBC driver. 
 
The second issue is what file we need to access in order to get all of
information we need. Is there one file that contains the invoice number
and the ship to address information? If not, how are we going to bring
those elements together so WorldShip can access it?
 
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:46 AM
To: Phillips Tim (det1tjp)
Subject: Fw: UPS / Filemake integration

Hey Tim,
 
You had mentioned that you wanted to see a copy of the email I was going
to be sending to our filemaker specialist.  If you have additional
concerns please feel free to forward thsoe back to me as well.  I will
wait to see what your response before I proceed.  Jonathan (my
"filemaker guy") is already aware of our need for his help and is
looking for our questions.  As soon as can please email me back.
 
Thanks,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Frank R. Vargas Jr. <mailto:[email-masked]>  
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 2:07 PM
Subject: UPS / Filemake integration

Hello Mike,

 

From what I understand we are trying to use data in the Filemaker
database to update to Worldship program on the UPS computer.

The first problem that we ran into that needs to be solved is with the
ODBC interface.  We were unable to get Microsoft Access to open the
tables in Filemaker.

Here are some of the fields that we need to access:

Ship to:

Name

Address

Ship Via

Contact Phone

Invoice Number

Thanks

Frank