Subject: UPS / Filemake integration
From: "Frank R. Vargas Jr." <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 14:07:13 -0400

Hello Mike,

 

From what I understand we are trying to use data in the Filemaker database
to update to Worldship program on the UPS computer.

The first problem that we ran into that needs to be solved is with the ODBC
interface.  We were unable to get Microsoft Access to open the tables in
Filemaker.

Here are some of the fields that we need to access:

Ship to:

Name

Address

Ship Via

Contact Phone

Invoice Number

Thanks

Frank