Subject: Information about 2007 UPS Rates and Services
From: "UPS Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:02:13 -0500 (EST)

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailView?ms=NjcyOTM1S0&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1 into your browser.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2007 UPS Rates
-----------------------------------------------------------------

To help you plan for the coming year, we want you to know about
new UPS rates and services that will take effect January 1, 2007.    

UPS published Daily Rates will change as follows*:  UPS Ground
service to commercial and residential destinations will have the
same transportation charge, based on the lower commercial rate,
and will increase 4.9%. The Ground residential surcharge that was
previously built into the Ground residential rates will now
appear as a separate charge on your UPS invoice. Incentives will
not apply to the residential surcharge. Air and International
services will increase a net 4.9%, through a combination of a
6.9% increase in rates and a 2% reduction in the air fuel
surcharge. 

Changes will also be made to accessorial charges in 2007. The
Delivery Area Surcharge and Residential Surcharge will both
increase by $0.10. The UPS Returns(R) Services option of 3 UPS
Pickup Attempts will increase by $0.75. The charge for Collect
on Delivery will increase by $0.50 per package. Declared Value
will increase $.05 per $100. The Weekly Service Charge will
increase $1.

On December 1, 2006, you may preview 2007 rates and accessorial
charges, and download the Surcharge Reference Guide, at
ups.com/rates2007. http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=1&m=672935&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&b=2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1
The complete 2007 UPS Rate and Service Guide will be available
for download on the site beginning January 1, 2007. 

To order a printed copy of the 2007 UPS Rate and Service Guide,
simply place your request at ups.com/serviceguide2007
http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=5&m=672935&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&b=2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1

beginning December 1, 2006. You will need your ups.com(R) My UPS
ID and password, UPS account number and ZIP Code(TM) to order
your guide. Orders will be fulfilled at the end of December.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Conversion from Oversize to Dimensional Weight Billing
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oversize charges for larger packages shipped via UPS Ground
services will be replaced with a simpler rate calculation based
on dimensional weight. Dimensional weight will only apply to UPS
Ground packages measuring three cubic feet (5,184 cubic inches)
or larger. Packages measuring less than three cubic feet will
continue to be billed based on actual weight. As a result of this
change, dimensional weight charges will gradually increase as the
package size increases, eliminating significant steps from one
Oversize tier to the next.

If the actual weight is greater than 70 pounds, an Additional
Handling Charge of $6.00 will also apply. To offset this cost, we
have lowered most UPS Ground rates for packages weighing more
than 70 pounds. For more information, please visit
ups.com/dimweight2007.
http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=4&m=672935&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&b=2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1

-----------------------------------------------------------------
No One Offers More Time-Definite Delivery Options to and from the
U.S. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPS will offer unprecedented flexibility and expanded geographic
coverage for your UPS International shipments. Choose from three
guaranteed, time-definite deliveries:

* UPS Worldwide Express Plus(SM): UPS now guarantees delivery to
more of Asia by 9:00 a.m. from the U.S. Service is guaranteed by
8:30 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. to 30 countries, including 11 new
destinations in Asia.

* UPS Worldwide Express(SM): Guaranteed by 10:30 a.m. or
12:00 p.m. to select areas in 45 countries. We've added 12 new
destinations in Asia, expanded coverage in western Europe and
started service to the U.S. from 12 African countries.

* UPS Worldwide Saver(SM):  Express service with delivery
guaranteed by the end of the day. This more economical end of day
service is available to over 215 countries and territories,
including all 45 countries that have a morning delivery
commitment. 

For more information, please visit ups.com/express. 
http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=2&m=672935&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&b=2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1

Thank you for the business you entrust to UPS.
=================================================================
* The net impact of these changes on your shipping costs will
vary according to your shipping characteristics and the terms of
your agreement with UPS.

(C) Copyright 2006 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. UPS,
the UPS brandmark, and the color brown are trademarks of United
Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved. 

For information on UPS's privacy practices, refer to the UPS
Privacy Policy.
http://sdm3.rm04.net/ctt?kn=3&m=672935&r=NTA4OTE4NTgwMAS2&b=2&j=MjMwNDAzMDIS1&mt=1

Please do not reply to this e-mail.