Subject: FW: Fw: UPS / Filemake integration
From: "Magee Pamela \(mch2plm\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 12:14:03 -0400

Mike,

Here is the information from Roger. Before I communicate to Tim, please
let me know if you have any questions or concerns with the information
Roger has provided.

Thanks,

Pamela Magee
UPS 
Account Executive
[email-masked]
517-794-2856, pgr.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clarke Roger W. (MCH1RWC) 
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:42 AM
To: Magee Pamela (mch2plm)
Subject: RE: Fw: UPS / Filemake integration

Pam,

The customer will want to enable "Sharing" for the needed database.
They can find the instructions within the in software Help.  When
configuring "Sharing" of a data table, the user defines "Who" can
connect to the data, and what Table, and fields are to be shared.

Once the "Sharing" has been enabled, you can then go to ODBC in the
Windows Control panel and configure the ODBC.  If you can connect MS
Access to the data, then WorldShip should connect just fine.

PLEASE NOTE:

There are Rules that must be considered before connecting WorldShip.
Failure to comply will result in the inability to connect WorldShip.

1)  Field names  are no more than 32 characters, NO white space, NO
non-alpha-numeric characters
2)  The data within the field cannot have more than 255 characters
3)  Do not use reserved words "order", "select", "where" you can see a
common list of reserved words by searching google.com

Let me know if there are more questions.

Roger Clarke
Michigan District
Customer Technology Sales Support
Specialist
UPS

-----Original Message-----
From: Magee Pamela (mch2plm) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 4:43 PM
To: Clarke Roger W. (MCH1RWC)
Subject: FW: Fw: UPS / Filemake integration