Subject: UPS Package Information - 00005A282E
From: "UPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 14:56:52 -0400

IMPORTANT DELIVERY 

You have received an important delivery from UPS Customer Service.

Please pick up the ePackage at the following Web address:

https://epackage1.ups.com/ime?x=4-105550406-64831635-0A1QMJC9&lang=en_US

The ePackage will expire on Thursday May 19, 2011, 00:00:00 EDT

......................................................................

HOW TO PICK UP YOUR ePackage

*  If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a
browser window. You will automatically be taken to the ePackage.

*  If the Web address above is not highlighted, then follow these steps:
  -  Open a web browser window.
  -  Copy and paste the entire Web address into the 'location' or
'address' bar of the browser.
  -  Press enter.

Once you arrive at the ePackage web page, you can access the attached
file(s) and/or private message.

......................................................................

If you require assistance please contact UPS Customer Service.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from an auto-notification system that
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly
prohibited.
__________________________________
Delivered by UPS ePackage