Subject: Louisiana Labor Law - Express Mail Corporate Account Form is attached
From: "WHITE, CAROLYN K" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Demick, Lori K - Grand Rapids, MI" <[email-masked]>, "Williams, Alnita L - Baton Rouge, LA" <[email-masked]>, "Armstrong, Patricia L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:12:46 -0500

Good Afternoon Mike,

http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps5639.pdf		is the link to
the Express Mail Corporate Account Form or it is attached below.  
Please complete the application and FAX it into the FAX number on the
form.  If you complete the form in and FAX it today, the Express Mail
Corporate Account should be open by Friday or Monday at the latest.
With that EMCA number, Baton Rouge Post Office can send your Express
Mail to you.
I have discussed this with them and they are expecting direction from us
on what to do with the mail they are holding, almost one full tray. 

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

 <<ps5639.pdf>> 

CAROLYN WHITE
BUSINESS SERVICE NETWORK
888-276-1293
USPS CALL 616-776-6143
[email-masked]
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE!