Subject: CAPS ACCOUNT
From: "Boyd, Clare L - Grand Rapids, MI" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Demick, Lori K - Grand Rapids, MI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:46:59 -0500

Hi Mike,

I spoke with the CAPS account coordinator this morning and confirmed
that your permit # 586 Labor Law Poster Agency is already linked to CAPS
account number is18667 for Mandatory Poster Agency, permit #158.

When payments expire, they are automatically charged to your CAPS
account for payment. You do not need to do anything. Both permits are
active. 

To link your Express Mail Corporate Account to your CAPS account #
18667, you would need to fax a request on company letterhead to CAPS at
(650) 377-5336 with your Express Mail Corporate Account # 489509 asking
them to link this account with #18667 along with any updated information
you may have. This should only take a day or two to go into effect.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any
questions and thank you for your business.

Thank you,

Clare

 

Clare Boyd

USPS Business Service Network

Grand Rapids District Office

(616) 776-6155