Subject: RE: Labor Law Poster Service - USPS Summer Sale Certification - DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1st
From: "Summer Sale" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Summer Sale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:16:00 -0400

Michael, 
 
You can just write the changes on the document, and our analysts will
update our system upon receiving them.
 
thanks

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 8:45 AM
To: Summer Sale
Subject: Re: Labor Law Poster Service - USPS Summer Sale Certification -
DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1st 

I did find an error on the attached report.  The address listed is our
old address at 809 Thomas L Pkwy which we moved from back in October
2004.  
Please update that address to:  6323 W. Saginaw Hwy. 
                                              Ste E
                                              Lansing, MI 48917
If you could resend the corrected documents, that would be greatly
appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	From: Summer Sale <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	To: [email-masked] 
	Cc: Summer Sale <mailto:[email-masked]>  
	Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 4:09 PM
	Subject: Labor Law Poster Service - USPS Summer Sale
Certification - DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1st 

	Dear Mike,

	We are pleased that you are interested in participating in the
Postal Service's Standard Mail Summer Sale discount offer.  Hopefully,
this incentive will be the spark that allows you to increase your use of
direct mail for finding and keeping more business.

	Included as attachments with this message are the following:

	A.	A detailed breakdown of all the Permit accounts and
volume sent through those Permits by your company during the time
periods used to calculate the Summer Sale and October thresholds.  Note,
any Permits that might be on this list with a number 80,000 and 89,999
are permits that are owned by a Mail Service Provider who has set up a
'Ghost' account within their permit for the purpose of tracking your
company's volume sent on their permit.

	B.	A letter certifying that the volumes documented in A.
above represent all non-parcel Standard Mail sent by your company during
the time periods used to calculate the Summer Sale and October
thresholds.  As you will see when you open the attachment, we have
assumed you will be signing as your company's representative.  However,
if this is incorrect please modify the document accordingly.

	If for any reason you disagree with the volumes listed in the
attachments provided, please respond to this email.

	Thank you for your business.

	Rod DeVar

	United States Postal Service

	Manager, Direct Mail