Subject: Labor Law Poster Service - USPS Summer Sale Certification - DEADLINE IS AUGUST 1st
From: "Summer Sale" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Summer Sale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:09:07 -0400

Dear Mike,

We are pleased that you are interested in participating in the Postal
Service's Standard Mail Summer Sale discount offer.  Hopefully, this
incentive will be the spark that allows you to increase your use of
direct mail for finding and keeping more business.

Included as attachments with this message are the following:

A.	A detailed breakdown of all the Permit accounts and volume sent
through those Permits by your company during the time periods used to
calculate the Summer Sale and October thresholds.  Note, any Permits
that might be on this list with a number 80,000 and 89,999 are permits
that are owned by a Mail Service Provider who has set up a 'Ghost'
account within their permit for the purpose of tracking your company's
volume sent on their permit.

B.	A letter certifying that the volumes documented in A. above
represent all non-parcel Standard Mail sent by your company during the
time periods used to calculate the Summer Sale and October thresholds.
As you will see when you open the attachment, we have assumed you will
be signing as your company's representative.  However, if this is
incorrect please modify the document accordingly.

If for any reason you disagree with the volumes listed in the
attachments provided, please respond to this email.

Thank you for your business.

Rod DeVar

United States Postal Service

Manager, Direct Mail