Subject: Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc. - Refund Request
From: "Marianne Green" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:14:42 -0500

Per your letter dated January 30, 2008 addressed to our former employee,
Heather White, please be advised that we would like to request  refund of
the money paid by Murdoch & Hughes to Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Marianne

Marianne Green, Office Administrator

Secretary to James W. Murdoch

MURDOCH HUGHES & TWAROG

Attorneys at Law, P.C.

131 Main Street - P. O. Box 363

Burlington, VT 05402-0363

Phone:  (802) 864-9811

Fax:  (802) 864-4136

[email-masked]

www.mhtpc.com