Subject: Mandatory Poster Agency Refund
From: "Goswami, Nicole S" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:22:46 -0500

February 25, 2008
 
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to receive a refund for posters that I purchased. 
Thank you. 
 
Nicole Goswami
Physician Recruiter
Southwestern Vermont Health Care
100 Hospital Drive
Bennington, VT 05201
(802) 447-5213

 
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message is
legally privileged and confidential under applicable law and is
intended for a particular addressee(s). If it is not clear that you
are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error; any review, copying or distribution
or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you suspect
that you have received this transmittal in error, please notify
Southwestern VT Health Care Corporation immediately by return email
reply to ([email-masked]), and immediately delete the transmittal
and any attachments without making any copy or distribution. Thank
you.