Subject: Refund Request
From: "Rebecca B. Guenther" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:40:34 -0500

Hello,
 
I received your letter today about the refund of payment for posters we
previously purchased.  We respectfully request a refund of the $55.25 we
paid for poster(s).
 
Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
Sincerely,
 
Rebecca Guenther

Rebecca B. Guenther, PHR | Human Resources Manager

Paul Frank + Collins P.C.

One Church Street | P.O. Box 1307 | Burlington, VT 05402-1307

phone 802.658.2311 | fax 802.658.0042 | e-mail [email-masked]

WARNING:  This message may contain information that is confidential
and/or protected under the attorney/client or other lawfully recognized
privilege.  If you received this message in error or through
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender
that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently
delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding or
retaining a copy.