Subject: Refund Request
From: "Roger Monette" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:14:03 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Per your letter dated January 30, 2008 I am requesting a refund from The
Mandatory Poster Agency for payments received from United Way of
Chittenden County.  Please note the mailing address in your records has
changed.  Your refund should be sent to the new address.

Former Address:

95 Saint Paul Street, Suite 210

Burlington, VT 05401-4486

New Address:

412 Farrell Street, Suite 200

South Burlington, VT 05403

Thank you.

Roger J. Monette

Director of Finance and Operations

United Way of Chittenden County

412 Farrell Street, Suite 200

South Burlington, VT 05403

Tel: (802) 864-7541