Subject: Re: No error notification
From: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:21:11 -0400

Mike,
I think eventually we will have Joey Sheets take over those 
responsibilities.  Right now I know he is in the process of getting in place 
the upgrades that were suggested to us last year or earlier this year.  He 
has been doing quite a bit for Steve Fata.  I would suggest that you still 
continue to complete the tasks you are working on (i.e. the credit card 
numbers moved back in, the payment feature finished, and maybe the invoice 
printing and/or anything else that you are in the middle of).  I am been 
busy with getting all of the laws and requirements ready for the 2009 
posters so I am pretty tied up with that and will be for the next several 
weeks.  You may get calls directly from Joey Sheets instead of me. You can 
work with him to get things done with the system.  Let me know if you have 
additional questions.
Thank you,
Mike - LLPS

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michael Grove" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 11:02 PM
Subject: No error notification

> Mike,
>
> I noticed today that on the 19th of this month the code was updated and 
> both of our email addresses were removed from the error message email 
> list, and replaced with Joey's.  Was this intentional?  Are you guys 
> planning on Joey taking over the maintenance of the site?
>
> Mike Grove
>
>