Subject: Re: LLPS Contact Us Submission
From: "LLPS Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "Dave Handler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:11:48 -0400

Hello Dave.
Your invoice has already been canceled and you are welcome to keep those posters as a courteousy.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you,
Michael B
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: LLPS 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 5:00 PM
  Subject: LLPS Contact Us Submission

  Name: Dave Handler

  E-mail Address: [email-masked]

  Telephone: 415.626.6800

  Message: We are sending back some posters as it was misunderstood that "we"
  were placing an order over the phone in December 2010. This is for the
  order reference # 1191761, we in no way contacted you on our own
  accord and the person with whom your representative spoke to was not
  even authorized to even make this purchase, or aware that one was
  being made at the time of the conversation. We would appreciate a
  refund in full and a reversal on this account going into collections
  as soon as possible. In the future we would appreciate being taken off
  your list of prospective clients as we are not in need of your
  services. Thank you so much for your quick response in this matter.

  Request generated on March 21st, 2011 at 5:00 PM EST from the IP address 216.156.81.106